All visiting scholars whose applications are successful will be expected to pay a bench fee of £375 per month. This fee is payable to Keele University, for the whole period of the scheme, prior to your visit commencing. Please note that visits of less than 1 month will charged at the minimum fee of £375.
Please enter the number of months in the "Quantity" field when making your payment.
The Keele Institute for Innovation and Teaching Excellence (KIITE) welcomes applications to our visiting scholars programme, for periods of up to 12 months. Some of the opportunities available to visitors include:
- Exploring teaching enhancement activities;
- Conducting independent research using secondary sources, writing papers and participating in scholarly events (research involving human participants will require clearance from the University Ethics Committee);
- Access to the University Library;
- Auditing classes (subject to availability);
- Attending seminars and other events organised by staff.
For further information and to arrange a visit please click here