Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Payroll Department - Copies of Documents

subject access request



Requests for:
Copy Payslips
Copy P60 documents
Statement of Earnings
Ad-Hoc Requests


Detailed Description

Payslips are available online and are accessible by logging into Keele People Employee Self Service (ESS) using the following link:


Access to Keele People ceases with effect from an employee's leave date. All necessary documents, such as Payslips and P60s, should be printed from ESS before the leave date.

Requests for printed copy payslips and up to one copy P60 / Statement of Earnings will be subject to a standard fee to cover administrative charges.

Please contact the Payroll and Pensions team [email protected] for any queries.

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code