Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Duplicate Certificate




Duplicate Degree Certificate


Detailed Description

If you wish to obtain a duplicate degree certificate, we require a signed affidavit (from a solicitor) to say that your original certificate is no longer in your possession and that you are unable to recover it. The affidavit will need to be signed by yourself and a solicitor and it will need to be on headed paper, or stamped with the solicitor's stamp. We can accept hard copy and electronic affidavits.

There is currently a charge of £50 for a duplicate certificate.

If you have any queries please contact studentrecords@keele.ac.uk